It’s our 100th Episode, y’all! And Co-hosts Tess Whitehurst & Natasha Levinger are so excited to welcome Asia Suler, founder of One Willow Apothecaries, an online gathering place for learning, healing and connection with the living world. They talk about the importance of self-compassion, the natural world as escape, the dearth of true self-acceptance in the world, the essence of being a witch, connecting with deep ancestors, the vibrational wisdom of plants and more.
In the usual show segments, Tess & Natasha discuss somatic healing, wasting energy by holding, the wisdom of the body, keeping a mirror on your altar, Akashic clearings for animals, a piano solo from Tess’s cat Solo, body alignment & cravings, owning your feelings, the potential of “The Fool”, and more!
- Tess has a new class on mastering the pendulum. Head over to tesswhitehurst.com to learn more about this fun and illuminating course.
- Learn more about Natasha’s 11 for 11 email course that gives you tons of quick emotional tools to use for all kinds of situations
- Friend of the show, Melissa Tipton is offering a new course called “Enchant: A Course in Radically Effective Spellwork“. Learn more here.
- Goddess Provisions boxes are a great way to treat yourself. If you choose to buy one, use this link to support the show!
- We have a hotline, y’all! Leave us a question on our voicemail at (828) 333-7181 and we’ll answer it on air.
- Please rate and review us on Apple Podcasts! Thanks to those who already have! It really helps spread the word about Magic Monday
- You can sign up for the Magic Monday newsletter if you want a little extra magic (and Tess & Natasha) in your inbox once a month.
- Check out the Magic Monday Podcast Listeners facebook page for an active community of fellow travelers on the magic path.
Other Friends of the Podcast Mentioned:
Oracle Decks Used: