This week, Co-hosts Tess Whitehurst & Natasha Levinger dive deep into a rich interview with Dr. Kimberly B. George, PhD and founder of Feminism School. They talk about the narcissism of the patriarchy, minimization of women in power, how women adapt to patriarchal societies, the scarcity mindset required by society, feminism as a collective effort, developing a feminist economy, valuing resources other than money, a fully integrated definition of knowledge, the shifting nature of race, the interplay of Jewishness and whiteness, men’s socialization in the patriarch and (if you can believe it) even more!
In the usual weekly segments, Tess & Natasha discuss thawing from a freeze state, getting information from nourishing food, family modalities, energetic boundary setting, struggling to start a meditation practice, spiritual practice for physical ailments, leaving the old & stepping into the new, not waiting for permissions to do what you’re called to, aligning your purpose with your joy, and more.
- Tess has a new class on mastering the pendulum. Head over to tesswhitehurst.com to learn more about this fun and illuminating course.
- Learn more about Natasha’s 11 for 11 email course that gives you tons of quick emotional tools to use for all kinds of situations
- Goddess Provisions boxes are a great way to treat yourself. If you choose to buy one, use this link to support the show!
- We have a hotline, y’all! Leave us a question on our voicemail at (828) 333-7181 and we’ll answer it on air.
- Please rate and review us on Apple Podcasts! Thanks to those who already have! It really helps spread the word about Magic Monday
- You can sign up for the Magic Monday newsletter if you want a little extra magic (and Tess & Natasha) in your inbox once a month.
- Check out the Magic Monday Podcast Listeners facebook page for an active community of fellow travelers on the magic path.
Writings Kimberly Mentioned:
Oracle Decks Used: