Co-hosts Natasha Levinger & Tess Whitehurst are so happy to welcome John the Scorpio, Rapper and Occult Sciences enthusiast. In this interview they talk about relationship to opposition, being the black sheep of the family, deprogramming from religious upbringing, the power of words, knowing how you connect to yourself and the world, meditation in many forms, the importance of silence, being okay by yourself, the Satan of blueberries and more!
In the usual weekly segments, Natasha & Tess also cover collective shadow work, the proverbial “other shoe”, Producer Brett’s eventual demise, connecting with the power of the Earth, clearing out toxic relationships, coming into harmony with your physical presence in the world, and more.
Plus, Tiny Michael Chiklis(TM) gets another mention, but Tess steadfastly refuses to learn who he is.
- Tess has a new class on mastering the pendulum. Head over to tesswhitehurst.com to learn more about this fun and illuminating course.
- Learn more about Natasha’s 11 for 11 email course that gives you tons of quick emotional tools to use for all kinds of situations
- Goddess Provisions boxes are a great way to treat yourself. If you choose to buy one, use this link to support the show!
- We have a hotline, y’all! Leave us a question on our voicemail at (828) 333-7181 and we’ll answer it on air.
- Please rate and review us on Apple Podcasts! Thanks to those who already have! It really helps spread the word about Magic Monday
- You can sign up for the Magic Monday newsletter if you want a little extra magic (and Tess & Natasha) in your inbox once a month.
- Check out the Magic Monday Podcast Listeners facebook page for an active community of fellow travelers on the magic path.
John the Scorpio:
Chakra Clearing Meditations:
Oracle Decks Used: