Your hosts Tess Whitehurst & Natasha Levinger are thrilled to once again welcome astrologer Britten LaRue to help us look at the astrology of Taurus season. They discuss the stubbornness of Taurus, astrological shake-ups, toxicity in community leaders, hierophant year, fear-based relationships, and “the sacred no.”
In the rest of the show Tess & Natasha talk about the impact of Derek Chauvin verdict, bringing awareness to to your obsessions, new facets to your inner child works, thawing out of freeze response, fear of feeling good, finding balances, coupling trauma with feelings, empathizing with plants, trusting your own information, celebrating Beltane, and more!
- Tess has a new class on mastering the pendulum. Head over to tesswhitehurst.com to learn more about this fun and illuminating course.
- Learn more about Natasha’s 11 for 11 email course that gives you tons of quick emotional tools to use for all kinds of situations
- Goddess Provisions boxes are a great way to treat yourself. If you choose to buy one, use this link to support the show!
- We have a hotline, y’all! Leave us a question on our voicemail at (828) 333-7181 and we’ll answer it on air.
- Please rate and review us on Apple Podcasts! Thanks to those who already have! It really helps spread the word about Magic Monday
- You can sign up for the Magic Monday newsletter if you want a little extra magic (and Tess & Natasha) in your inbox once a month.
- Check out the Magic Monday Podcast Listeners facebook page for an active community of fellow travelers on the magic path.
Oracle Decks Used: