Co-hosts Natasha Levinger & Tess Whitehurst are thrilled to welcome back astrologer Britten LaRue. They talk with Britten about her course, Soft Strength, and about the powerful insight your moon sign can offer you. They go in depth, talking about the nature of the moon as compared to the sun, the interplay of your different signs, the moon’s role in your self-care and daily habits, and even how it can help you identify your super power.
In the usual weekly segments, Natasha & Tess also talk about finding new ways to interact with Mercury retrograde, the erroneous expectation of constant happiness, being opened up by grief, setting intentions for new projects, guilt over the death of beloved pets, how to navigate the duality of Gemini season, Tess’s Mercury Retrograde Challenge, and more!
- Natasha now has a page on Insight Timer. You can listen to a free chakra clearing meditation, with more meditations coming soon.
- Tess’s Good Vibe Tribe Online School of Magical Arts is opening for registration again on June 23. Get on the waiting list now!
- Please rate and review us on Apple Podcasts! Thanks to those who already have! It really helps spread the word about Magic Monday
- We have a hotline, y’all! Leave us a question on our voicemail at (828) 333-7181 and we’ll answer it on air.
- You can sign up for the Magic Monday newsletter if you want a little extra magic (and Tess & Natasha) in your inbox once a month.
- Check out the Magic Monday Podcast Listeners facebook page for an active community of fellow travelers on the magic path.
- Goddess Provisions boxes are a great way to treat yourself. If you choose to buy one, use this link to support the show
Oracle Decks Used: