Your co-hosts, Tess Whitehurst & Natasha Levinger, exuberantly welcome Jack Chanek, author of Qabalah for Wiccans. They cover Qabalah’s influence on Western magical tradition, the importance of the Tree of Life glyph, loving the unlovable in yourself, applying “as above, so below” in your life, forgiveness and accountability, the falsity of dichotomy, the path for tarot to Qabalah, and more!
In the usual weekly segments, Tess & Natasha talk about Jesus being a pretty good guy, working through old patterns, responsibility that isn’t yours, caring about other’s opinions, the importance of boundaries, the difficulty of supporting someone you’re merged with, inner child work’s roots in traditional therapy modalities, being where you are now, the beauty of what is here, summer solstice, extreme magic, powerful paradoxical magic portals, toasting the sun with magical friends.
- Tess’s Good Vibe Tribe Online School of Magical Arts is opening for registration again on June 23. Get on the waiting list now!
- Register for Natasha’s Energy Tune-Up to help yourself integrate energy after a growth cycle
- Natasha now has a page on Insight Timer. You can listen to a free chakra clearing meditation, with more meditations coming soon.
- Please rate and review us on Apple Podcasts! Thanks to those who already have! It really helps spread the word about Magic Monday
- We have a hotline, y’all! Leave us a question on our voicemail at (828) 333-7181 and we’ll answer it on air.
- You can sign up for the Magic Monday newsletter if you want a little extra magic (and Tess & Natasha) in your inbox once a month.
- Check out the Magic Monday Podcast Listeners facebook page for an active community of fellow travelers on the magic path.
- Goddess Provisions boxes are a great way to treat yourself. If you choose to buy one, use this link to support the show!