Your co-hosts, Natasha Levinger & Tess Whitehurst welcome Jonathan Corpus Ong, professor, researcher, tarot reader and purveyor of crystals. They talk about understanding trolls, research on fake news & conspiracy theories, making something positive from the pandemic, coming out as woo woo in an academic setting, dealing with the stigma of “new age” in the mainstream, integrating separate spheres of your life, what is “conspirituality,” checking in with your motivation and your intuition, the de-legitimization of new age work in mainstream media and more!
In the usual weekly segments, Natasha & Tess cover the relativity of time, being born in mercury retrograde, lessons on communication, being hard on yourself, judging others when feeling judged, Internal Family Systems work, kids & animals take up soooooo much time, integrating your recent growth with light, the Sagittarius full moon, and more!
- Register for Natasha’s Energy Tune-Up to help yourself integrate energy after a growth cycle
- Tess’s Good Vibe Tribe Online School of Magical Arts is opening for registration again on June 23. Get on the waiting list now!
- Natasha now has a page on Insight Timer. You can listen to a free chakra clearing meditation, with more meditations coming soon.
- Please rate and review us on Apple Podcasts! Thanks to those who already have! It really helps spread the word about Magic Monday
- We have a hotline, y’all! Leave us a question on our voicemail at (828) 333-7181 and we’ll answer it on air.
- You can sign up for the Magic Monday newsletter if you want a little extra magic (and Tess & Natasha) in your inbox once a month.
- Check out the Magic Monday Podcast Listeners facebook page for an active community of fellow travelers on the magic path.
- Goddess Provisions boxes are a great way to treat yourself. If you choose to buy one, use this link to support the show!
Oracle Decks Used: