Co-hosts Natasha Levinger & Tess Whitehurst are happy to welcome Lara Veleda Vesta, author of Wild Soul Runes: Reawakening the Ancestral Feminine (among other books!). They talk about the why of ancestral healing, not resonating with the dominant culture of your childhood, learning how to live with the earth and other humans, how to deal with ancestors you had a problematic relationship with, reincarnation and repetition in your lineage, Wyrd and Norn work, automatic writing and more!
In the usual weekly segments, Natasha & Tess cover the perception of time, deeper clarity after growth cycles, loving meanness, reaching out for support when you need it, learning to love yourself when you’re imperfect (spoiler alert: that’s all the time), loving people where they are, how Natasha & Tess got started in their work, how many crystals Natasha is grabbing during the show, letting go of responsibility that isn’t yours, and (if you can believe it) even more!
- Natasha’s Inner Child Healing Class is coming up again in August. Learn more or get on the wait list here!
- Tess’s new book, The Self-Love Superpower, is available to pre-order! Get more info on tesswhitehurst.com
- Natasha has a page on Insight Timer. You can listen to a free chakra clearing meditation, with more meditations coming soon.
- Please rate and review us on Apple Podcasts! Thanks to those who already have! It really helps spread the word about Magic Monday
- We have a hotline, y’all! Leave us a question on our voicemail at (828) 333-7181 and we’ll answer it on air.
- You can sign up for the Magic Monday newsletter if you want a little extra magic (and Tess & Natasha) in your inbox once a month.
- Check out the Magic Monday Podcast Listeners facebook page for an active community of fellow travelers on the magic path.
- Goddess Provisions boxes are a great way to treat yourself. If you choose to buy one, use this link to support the show!
Oracle Decks Used: