Co-hosts, Tess Whitehurst & Natasha Levinger, are absolutely delighted to welcome Elhoim Leafar, astrologer, dowser, traditional shaman, and author of Manifestation Magic: 21 Rituals, Spells, and Amulets for Abundance, Prosperity, and Wealth. They talk about manifesting abundance in a spiritual way, Elhoim’s journey to the United States, his beginnings in Union Square in NYC, culture-based limiting beliefs, exercise for rooting out “garbage thoughts”, defining wealth & abundance for yourself, remaining open to new perspectives, and more!
In the usual weekly segment, Tess & Natasha cover angel lawyers, stage fright even when you have experience, not fighting with your personality traits, the volume of your inner critic, using friends to help you see yourself, basements as a representation of your sub-conscious, dealing with overwhelm, embracing all parts of the growth process, new moon rituals, and more.
- August 26th there will be an online book launch for Tess’s new book, The Self-Love Superpower, hosted by East West Books. Head over to tesswhitehurst.com to learn more and pre-order the book!
- Natasha’s Inner Child Healing Class is coming up again in August. Learn more or get on the wait list here!
- Natasha has a page on Insight Timer. You can listen to a free chakra clearing meditation, with more meditations coming soon.
- Please rate and review us on Apple Podcasts! Thanks to those who already have! It really helps spread the word about Magic Monday
- We have a hotline, y’all! Leave us a question on our voicemail at (828) 333-7181 and we’ll answer it on air.
- You can sign up for the Magic Monday newsletter if you want a little extra magic (and Tess & Natasha) in your inbox once a month.
- Check out the Magic Monday Podcast Listeners facebook page for an active community of fellow travelers on the magic path.
- Goddess Provisions boxes are a great way to treat yourself. If you choose to buy one, use this link to support the show!
Author Natasha Mentioned:
Oracle Decks Used: