Co-hosts Natasha Levinger & Tess Whitehurst, welcome special guest Nicholas Pearson. Nicholas is a crystal & mineral expert and author of several books including the upcoming Flower Essences from the Witches Garden: Plant Spirits in Magickal Herbalism. In the interview, they cover his childhood formed by a pursuit of knowledge, avoiding the hardness of the world by embracing the softness, making the divine personal, the “divine androgyne”, how crystals connect to the divine feminine, the crystalline content of the human body, the connection between music, crystals, flower & humans, the heart as conductor of the crystalline field, piezoelectricity as metaphor for how crystals operate, and more.
In the usual weekly segments, Natasha & Tess also discuss parents putting their own issues on their kids, giving yourself the love and acceptance you may not have gotten earlier in life, uncoupling your self-worth from external factors, the entitlement of cis het men under the patriarchy, integrating all your feelings, deeply kind self-care, signs you’re on the right track, resilience, and more!
- Registration for Natasha’s Inner Child Healing Class opens very soon! Learn more or get on the wait list here! (You can also sign up for the mailing list to watch her free master class on boundaries as a prelude.)
- August 26th there will be an online book launch for Tess’s new book, The Self-Love Superpower, hosted by East West Books. Head over to tesswhitehurst.com to learn more and pre-order the book!
- Natasha has a page on Insight Timer. You can listen to a free chakra clearing meditation, with more meditations coming soon.
- Please rate and review us on Apple Podcasts! Thanks to those who already have! It really helps spread the word about Magic Monday
- We have a hotline, y’all! Leave us a question on our voicemail at (828) 333-7181 and we’ll answer it on air.
- You can sign up for the Magic Monday newsletter if you want a little extra magic (and Tess & Natasha) in your inbox once a month.
- Check out the Magic Monday Podcast Listeners facebook page for an active community of fellow travelers on the magic path.
- Goddess Provisions boxes are a great way to treat yourself. If you choose to buy one, use this link to support the show!