Your co-hosts Tess Whitehurst & Natasha Levinger are so happy to welcome back Nicole Piar, the intuitive and creative force also known as Ghost Kitten Art. In this inspiring interview, they talk about inadvertently removing the joy from work, getting off the proverbial treadmill, how difficult listening to your intuition can be, divine timing, times when the next step isn’t on your to-do list, the self-care inherent in structure, listening to the rhythms of your creativity, how trauma responses can feel “safe” sometimes, and more.
In the usual weekly segments, Tess & Natasha discuss being tested on multiple fronts, facing loss head on, how we apply moral value to different emotions, cutting off from emotions, starting with a new therapist, letting go and calling on help, unintended consequences of spells, color magic, whether allergies have metaphysical meaning, turning off permissions, feeling into the energy you want to present, dancing your expansion, holding on loosely and more!
- Please rate and review us on Apple Podcasts! Thanks to those who already have! It really helps spread the word about Magic Monday
- You can sign up for the Magic Monday newsletter if you want a little extra magic (and Tess & Natasha) in your inbox once a month.
- Natasha has a page on Insight Timer. You can listen to a free chakra clearing meditation, with more meditations coming soon.
- We have a hotline, y’all! Leave us a question on our voicemail at (828) 333-7181 and we’ll answer it on air.
- Check out the Magic Monday Podcast Listeners facebook page for an active community of fellow travelers on the magic path.
- Goddess Provisions boxes are a great way to treat yourself. If you choose to buy one, use this link to support the show!
Oracle Decks Used: