This week co-hosts Natasha Levinger & Tess Whitehurst are joined by somatic therapist, nutritionist and herbalist Luis Mojica of Holistic Life Navigation for a thoughtful, engaging and nuanced discussion on ecogrief. In the this discussion they talk about viewing the earth no differently than our bodies, what if our reaction is the problem, how separation causes pain, the entitlement inherent in human supremacy, the contradiction of living in the modern world, moral judgement of natural events, obsession with survivals, the problem of hopelessness, wanting “the masses” to change.
Plus, Tess thinks we’re all such interesting monkeys!
In the usual weekly segments, Natasha & Tess talk about dealing with triggers, baggage parents on kids, removing resistance from forward movement, bringing in the light, coming into harmony with what is, Virgo season (!), recognizing the wisdom of your intuition, letting the feminine take over and more!
- Please rate and review us on Apple Podcasts! Thanks to those who already have! It really helps spread the word about Magic Monday
- You can sign up for the Magic Monday newsletter if you want a little extra magic (and Tess & Natasha) in your inbox once a month.
- Natasha has a page on Insight Timer. You can listen to a free chakra clearing meditation, with more meditations coming soon.
- We have a hotline, y’all! Leave us a question on our voicemail at (828) 333-7181 and we’ll answer it on air.
- Check out the Magic Monday Podcast Listeners facebook page for an active community of fellow travelers on the magic path.
- Goddess Provisions boxes are a great way to treat yourself. If you choose to buy one, use this link to support the show!