This week, everybody’s favorite co-hosts – Natasha Levinger & Tess Whitehurst – fly solo…or, duo rather. But at any rate, sans guest. They dive right in to topics such as the difference feeling supported makes, the Texas abortion ban, dealing with negativity from a parent, relearning what is “normal,” reinforcing things you’ve already learned, showing up for your inner child, the basics of scrying or gazing, book recommendations, an update on Natasha & Tess’s spiritual routines, the power of “the container,” setting up routines where you need them, clearing clutter to hear your intuition, being the owner of your boundaries, noticing when you feel drained, how Natasha’s family ends a conversation, the uterus as a source of intuition, tuning within, summoning your courage, and more!
[Extra note: in Practical Magic, Tess wishes she would have mentioned that you don’t have to have been born with a uterus in order to tune into the intuitive power that resides at that spot in your body.]
- Book an energy reading/healing session with Natasha, or learn more at highestlighthealing.com
- Tess’s latest book, The Self-Love Superpower, is here! You can order now!
- Please rate and review us on Apple Podcasts! Thanks to those who already have! It really helps spread the word about Magic Monday
- We have a hotline, y’all! Leave us a question on our voicemail at (828) 333-7181 and we’ll answer it on air.
- You can sign up for the Magic Monday newsletter if you want a little extra magic (and Tess & Natasha) in your inbox once a month.
- Check out the Magic Monday Podcast Listeners facebook page for an active community of fellow travelers on the magic path.
- Goddess Provisions boxes are a great way to treat yourself. If you choose to buy one, use this link to support the show!
Oracle Decks Used: