Co-hosts Tess Whitehurst & Natasha Levinger happily welcome Tudorbeth. multi-generational Witch and author of The Hedgewitch’s Little Book of Spells, Charms & Brews. In this interview they cover the definition of hedgewitchery, becoming attuned to the weather and the world, trying to make the impractical practical, belief in the unseen, growing up around hedgewitches, and more.
In the usual weekly segments, Tess & Natasha also cover ancestor work, being unapologetic about returning what isn’t yours, can you lay down to meditate, the importance of chakra clearing, Mabon and Libra Season, dancing under the Harvest Moon, being a channel for the artistry of the conscious universe, trying and failing, and more!
- Tess’s latest book, The Self-Love Superpower, is here! Here’s where you can order it now!
- Book an energy reading/healing session with Natasha, or learn more at highestlighthealing.com
- Please rate and review us on Apple Podcasts! Thanks to those who already have! It really helps spread the word about Magic Monday
- We have a hotline, y’all! Leave us a question on our voicemail at (828) 333-7181 and we’ll answer it on air.
- You can sign up for the Magic Monday newsletter if you want a little extra magic (and Tess & Natasha) in your inbox once a month.
- Check out the Magic Monday Podcast Listeners facebook page for an active community of fellow travelers on the magic path.
- Goddess Provisions boxes are a great way to treat yourself. If you choose to buy one, use this link to support the show!
Other Book Mentioned:
Charity Opportunities Mentioned:
Oracle Decks Used: