Co-hosts Tess Whitehurst & Natasha Levinger are happy to welcome Vincent Higginbotham, author of “How Witchcraft Saved My Life“. In the interview they discuss things like applying magic to the mundane, not glossing over your trauma, a new definition of witchhood, working to heal yourself, the importance of a daily practice, Leonard Nimoy’s birthday, working your practice around your life, whether Nikola Tesla might have been a witch, and more.
In the usual weekly segments, Tess & Natasha also talk about being in the middle of a rough Mercury retrograde, Tess’s literal ancestral clutter clearing, what comes in after clearing, new uses for your inner temple, how Justin Bieber and Billie Eilish helped heal Natasha’s inner adolescent, using clouds for energy healing or scrying, asserting your boundaries, creating space for yourself, how you are wholly perfect, identifying what is draining you so you can say no to it, etc.
- Tess’s Good Vibe Tribe re-opens for registration soon. Head over to her site to learn more or get on the waiting list.
- Natasha’s going to be doing an energy clearing class soon. Sign up for the waiting list to be the first to learn more!
- Please rate and review us on Apple Podcasts! Thanks to those who already have! It really helps spread the word about Magic Monday
- You can sign up for the Magic Monday newsletter if you want a little extra magic (and Tess & Natasha) in your inbox once a month.
- Natasha has a page on Insight Timer. You can listen to a free chakra clearing meditation, with more meditations coming soon.
- We have a hotline, y’all! Leave us a question on our voicemail at (828) 333-7181 and we’ll answer it on air.
- Check out the Magic Monday Podcast Listeners facebook page for an active community of fellow travelers on the magic path.
- Goddess Provisions boxes are a great way to treat yourself. If you choose to buy one, use this link to support the show!
Oracle Decks Used: