This week co-hosts Natasha Levinger & Tess Whitehurst wish you a blessed Samhain (or Beltane for those in the southern hemisphere) as they dive deep into topics such as the teacher/student energy exchange, bringing joy to difficult tasks, communing with ancestors, taking appropriate responsibility, handing problems back to your ancestors, actually talking to your inner child, acknowledging that everyone’s challenges are different, how to be spiritual when your partner is not, dealing with rudeness from muggles, talking with curiosity to your partner, Natasha’s attitude toward birthdays (spoiler alert: it’s very positive), co-dependency, Samhain as the witches’ new year, and more!
- Natasha’s going to be doing an energy clearing class soon. Sign up for the waiting list to be the first to learn more!
- Head over to tesswhitehurst.com to learn about the Good Vibe Tribe, Tess’s new book, her upcoming planner, and more!
- Please rate and review us on Apple Podcasts! Thanks to those who already have! It really helps spread the word about Magic Monday
- You can sign up for the Magic Monday newsletter if you want a little extra magic (and Tess & Natasha) in your inbox once a month.
- Natasha has a page on Insight Timer. You can listen to a free chakra clearing meditation, with more meditations coming soon.
- We have a hotline, y’all! Leave us a question on our voicemail at (828) 333-7181 and we’ll answer it on air.
- Check out the Magic Monday Podcast Listeners facebook page for an active community of fellow travelers on the magic path.
- Goddess Provisions boxes are a great way to treat yourself. If you choose to buy one, use this link to support the show!
Our Chakra Clearings:
Oracle Decks Used: