Co-hosts Tess Whitehurst & Natasha Levinger take another fun romp through topics such as the show’s new spiel, the first day of the wheel of the year, paying attention to your eighth and ninth chakras, what it feels like to be well rested, Tess’s newfound (renewed?) sassiness, releasing the need to be right, a visit from angel Ariel, the shadow side of Aquarians, Natasha got her booster shot, magic for “clearing the slate,” Natasha’s spot on London accent, combining magic and cooking, expressing externally what you already have internally, expressing gratitude and calling in blessings, honoring the cycles of life, allowing for stillness, and more!
- The Good Vibe Tribe is open for registration! Learn more or sign up over at tesswhitehurst.com.
- Natasha’s energy healing 101 class starts soon. Sign up for the waiting list or learn more here!!
- Please rate and review us on Apple Podcasts! Thanks to those who already have! It really helps spread the word about Magic Monday
- You can sign up for the Magic Monday newsletter if you want a little extra magic (and Tess & Natasha) in your inbox once a month.
- Natasha has a page on Insight Timer. You can listen to a free chakra clearing meditation, with more meditations coming soon.
- We have a hotline, y’all! Leave us a question on our voicemail at (828) 333-7181 and we’ll answer it on air.
- Check out the Magic Monday Podcast Listeners facebook page for an active community of fellow travelers on the magic path.
- Goddess Provisions boxes are a great way to treat yourself. If you choose to buy one, use this link to support the show!
Oracle Decks Used: