This week, co-hosts Natasha Levinger & Tess Whitehurst are excited to welcome Theresa Reed, The Tarot Lady. Theresa is the author of The Tarot Coloring Book and Tarot for Kids, among many others. In this interview they cover topics like how Theresa found her way to tarot, making big moves based on intuition, the importance of learning the basics, combining structure and intuition, how the tarot works with the futures, using tarot to know yourself, how Theresa helped make better criminals, and more.
In the usual weekly segment, Natasha & Tess cover things like allowing yourself to be where you are, the fruits of high quality relaxation, Tess’s feelings about numbers and numerology and why she is nevertheless excited about 11/11, how to send blessings & light to others without interfering with their boundaries, the new moon in Scorpio, The Big Lebowski as a Christmas tradition, gunk coming up to be moved out, using self-compassion to clear old energy, planting seeds for what you want, death & partnership, and more.
- Registration for Natasha’s Energy Healing 101 class opens this week! Learn more here!!
- Head over to tesswhitehurst.com to learn about Tess’s new book, her upcoming planner, the Good Vibe Tribe, and more!
- Please rate and review us on Apple Podcasts! Thanks to those who already have! It really helps spread the word about Magic Monday
- You can sign up for the Magic Monday newsletter if you want a little extra magic (and Tess & Natasha) in your inbox once a month.
- Natasha has a page on Insight Timer. You can listen to a free chakra clearing meditation, with more meditations coming soon.
- We have a hotline, y’all! Leave us a question on our voicemail at (828) 333-7181 and we’ll answer it on air.
- Check out the Magic Monday Podcast Listeners facebook page for an active community of fellow travelers on the magic path.
- Goddess Provisions boxes are a great way to treat yourself. If you choose to buy one, use this link to support the show!
Other Author Mentioned:
Oracle Decks Used: