Co-hosts Tess Whitehurst & Natasha Levinger are excited to welcome Ingrid Clayton, author & psychologist. In this interview they discuss recovering from narcissistic abuse, pursuit of excellence to hide shame, writing from intuition and inspiration, trauma from psychological abuse, minimization of trauma as a coping strategy, Complex Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (CPTSD), shame as a key diagnostic component of CPTSD, emotional flashbacks and how they different from event-based flashbacks, seeing your own worth, how trauma can feel like “home”, and more.
In the usual weekly segments, Tess & Natasha cover managing a crisis of confidence, a child’s need to blame oneself, how shame can be hopeful, the dynamics of self-blame, Natasha & Tess’s respective relationships to The Holidays, plugging your energy into your own truth, the beauty of autumn, a financial abundance ritual for the full moon this week, asserting your truth, fiercely protecting your inner child this week, and more!
- Tess’s 2022 Your Most Magical Year Yet! planner is now available to purchase!
- Sign up for Natasha’s newsletter to get monthly energy healing thoughts and insights, plus some free audio guided meditations.
- Please rate and review us on Apple Podcasts! Thanks to those who already have! It really helps spread the word about Magic Monday
- You can sign up for the Magic Monday newsletter if you want a little extra magic (and Tess & Natasha) in your inbox once a month.
- Natasha has a page on Insight Timer. You can listen to a free chakra clearing meditation, with more meditations coming soon.
- We have a hotline, y’all! Leave us a question on our voicemail at (828) 333-7181 and we’ll answer it on air.
- Check out the Magic Monday Podcast Listeners facebook page for an active community of fellow travelers on the magic path.
- Goddess Provisions boxes are a great way to treat yourself. If you choose to buy one, use this link to support the show!
Other Books Mentioned:
Oracle Decks Used: