Co-hosts Natasha Levinger & Tess Whitehurst cover such topics as Complex Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (CPTSD), getting perspective away from narcissistic caregivers, the effects of the lunar eclipse, wanting to be seen, the pull of perfectionism for a recovering perfectionist, perfectionism as an emotional avoidance tactic, allowing yourself to be conscious before acting to change, reconciling the good and the bad in the new age community, reconciling science and new age thinking, how to avoid old energetic patterns and behaviors with friends and family over the holidays, not doing things you don’t want to do, the Great Christmas Debate continues, looking for the gift in difficult interpersonal interactions, and more!
- Sign up for Natasha’s newsletter to get monthly energy healing thoughts and insights, plus some free audio guided meditations.
- Tess’s 2022 Your Most Magical Year Yet! planner is now available to purchase!
- Please rate and review us on Apple Podcasts! Thanks to those who already have! It really helps spread the word about Magic Monday
- You can sign up for the Magic Monday newsletter if you want a little extra magic (and Tess & Natasha) in your inbox once a month.
- Natasha has a page on Insight Timer. You can listen to a free chakra clearing meditation, with more meditations coming soon.
- We have a hotline, y’all! Leave us a question on our voicemail at (828) 333-7181 and we’ll answer it on air.
- Check out the Magic Monday Podcast Listeners facebook page for an active community of fellow travelers on the magic path.
- Goddess Provisions boxes are a great way to treat yourself. If you choose to buy one, use this link to support the show!
Tess’s Blog Series – New Age 2.0:
Oracle Decks Used: