Co-hosts Tess Whitehurst & Natasha Levinger are excited to welcome Megan Frye of Healing Wave Hypnosis. In this interview, they talk with Megan about how hypnotherapy reprograms the subconscious, clearing up old stereotypes about hypnosis and hypnotherapy, allowing the subconscious its day in the sun, early childhood hypnotic brainwave states, seeing your past self more accurately from the present, the importance of exploring nuance in healing, stories we tell ourselves when in survival mode, exploring you “life between lives” with hypnosis, and more.
In the usual weekly segment, Tess & Natasha also talk about the emotional connection with clutter clearing, fear & indecision surrounding important decisions, knowing the difference between fear and intuition, how quickly inner child work can help you heal, self-worth stories and the relationship to self, Venus in retrograde, the bravery of reprogramming your relationship to self, going at your own pace for healing, a tanning bed of healing energy, allowing yourself to ask for help, real emotional growth modeled on Adventure Time, the romantic side of Gemini, opening up to a deeper, healthier, more joyful romance, letting go of figuring out who’s right, setting intentions at the beginning of Gemini season, and more!
- Tess’s 2022 Your Most Magical Year Yet! planner is now available to purchase!
- Check out Natasha’s Inner Child Holiday Survival Guide!
- Please rate and review us on Apple Podcasts! Thanks to those who already have! It really helps spread the word about Magic Monday
- You can sign up for the Magic Monday newsletter if you want a little extra magic (and Tess & Natasha) in your inbox once a month.
- Natasha has a page on Insight Timer. You can listen to a free chakra clearing meditation, with more meditations coming soon.
- We have a hotline, y’all! Leave us a question on our voicemail at (828) 333-7181 and we’ll answer it on air.
- Check out the Magic Monday Podcast Listeners facebook page for an active community of fellow travelers on the magic path.
- Goddess Provisions boxes are a great way to treat yourself. If you choose to buy one, use this link to support the show!
Blog Post Mentioned:
Oracle Decks Used: