Co-hosts Natasha Levinger & Tess Whitehurst answer listener questions this week and cover such topics as being a lone wolf but not liking it, therapy as fun, restoring a full range of emotions by facing difficult ones, playing roles in a relationship as a survival mechanism, enjoying the age your in, using love languages on yourself, connecting with the spirit of your home and the land its on, letting go of shame as an adult, the importance of doing the work, where the pain of shame really comes from, how the black & white thinking of blame holds us back, this month’s full moon this week, a week of clearing, the everyday magic of living in this modern age, letting go of the ghosts of your past, transmutation, and more!
- Learn more about Natasha’s Inner Child Healing Course and sign up for the waiting list!
- Step up to Tess’s Mercury Retrograde Challenge!
- Sign up for Natasha’s newsletter and get free guided audio meditations (plus a great newsletter)!
- A number of Tess’s books are now available as audiobooks!
- Please rate and review us on Apple Podcasts! Thanks to those who already have! It really helps spread the word about Magic Monday
- You can sign up for the Magic Monday newsletter if you want a little extra magic (and Tess & Natasha) in your inbox once a month.
- Natasha has a page on Insight Timer. You can listen to a free chakra clearing meditation, with more meditations coming soon.
- We have a hotline, y’all! Leave us a question on our voicemail at (828) 333-7181 and we’ll answer it on air.
- Check out the Magic Monday Podcast Listeners facebook page for an active community of fellow travelers on the magic path.
- Goddess Provisions boxes are a great way to treat yourself. If you choose to buy one, use this link to support the show!
Oracle Decks Used: