Co-hosts Tess Whitehurst & Natasha Levinger welcome special guest, Casey Zabala, tarot reader and artist behind The Wanderer’s Tarot. In their interview, they talk about how Casey found herself creating a tarot deck, her process & style, the “first thought, best thought” approach, the wisdom of The Fool, the magic of Mt Shasta, meeting a dragon in a cave, learning tarot via the major arcana, tarot for lovers, and more.
In the usual weekly segments, Tess & Natasha cover topics like Uranus going direct this week, whether everyone is feeling okay in their brains, most people being drugged all the time, “violent thinking,” restructuring patterns, an electrical storm in your crown chakra, buying movie tickets while you’re high, clearing clutter in your social media feeds, true devotion, and more.
- Tess’s course, How to Master the Pendulum, is available again! Learn more or sign up here.
- Learn more about Natasha’s Inner Child Healing Course and sign up for the waiting list!
- Please rate and review us on Apple Podcasts! Thanks to those who already have! It really helps spread the word about Magic Monday.
- You can sign up for the Magic Monday newsletter if you want a little extra magic (and Tess & Natasha) in your inbox once a month.
- Natasha has a page on Insight Timer. You can listen to a free chakra clearing meditation, with more meditations coming soon.
- We have a hotline, y’all! Leave us a question on our voicemail at (828) 333-7181 and we’ll answer it on air.
- Check out the Magic Monday Podcast Listeners facebook page for an active community of fellow travelers on the magic path.
- Goddess Provisions boxes are a great way to treat yourself. If you choose to buy one, use this link to support the show!
Website (find all her social media here also)
Tarot Deck Mentioned:
Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram – See This Book
Oracle Decks Used: