Co-hosts Tess Whitehurst & Natasha Levinger warmly welcome Laurel Woodward, author of Kitchen Witchery: Unlocking the Magick in Everyday Ingredients. In the interview, they talk about how the book started and evolved before publication, reconnecting to the magic of food, modern humans’ disconnection from the process of growing and preparing food, bringing mindfulness to your relationship with food, how to get started with kitchen witchery, and more!
In the usual weekly segments, Tess & Natasha cover topics such as feeling disconnected from your magic, personal breakthroughs this week, insights on dealing with narcissists, removing yourself from the blame game, compassion and narcissism, believing you need to manipulate people into loving you, the fast moving river of energy coming in this week, grounding to the earth to connect to the cosmos, claiming your independence, your creative potential and more.
- Tess is now offering Feng Shui consultations and Akashic Clearing sessions!
- Learn more about Natasha’s Inner Child Healing Course and sign up for the waiting list!
- Please rate and review us on Apple Podcasts! Thanks to those who already have! It really helps spread the word about Magic Monday.
- You can sign up for the Magic Monday newsletter if you want a little extra magic (and Tess & Natasha) in your inbox once a month.
- Natasha has a page on Insight Timer. You can listen to a free chakra clearing meditation, with more meditations coming soon.
- We have a hotline, y’all! Leave us a question on our voicemail at (828) 333-7181 and we’ll answer it on air.
- Check out the Magic Monday Podcast Listeners facebook page for an active community of fellow travelers on the magic path.
- Goddess Provisions boxes are a great way to treat yourself. If you choose to buy one, use this link to support the show!