This week, co-hosts Tess Whitehurst & Natasha Levinger take on a bevy of topics, including seeing old, unhealthy patterns from a healed place, how people react in times of stress, double standards for mothers, fraudulent accounts on instagram, why Magic Monday is no longer on Spotify, the many levels of Joe Rogan’s terribleness, how to find acceptance and peace about aging, the deep programming of patriarchal beauty standards, paying attention to your self talk, moving away from a need to keep the peace, connecting to the power of new life stages, finding beauty at every age, connecting to your internal beauty, embracing joy to become more fully yourself, clearing out clutter (both literal and metaphorical) to make room for new growth, and more!
- Tess is now offering Feng Shui consultations and Akashic Clearing sessions!
- Learn more about Natasha’s Inner Child Healing Course and sign up for the waiting list!
- Please rate and review us on Apple Podcasts! Thanks to those who already have! It really helps spread the word about Magic Monday.
- You can sign up for the Magic Monday newsletter if you want a little extra magic (and Tess & Natasha) in your inbox once a month.
- Natasha has a page on Insight Timer. You can listen to a free chakra clearing meditation, with more meditations coming soon.
- We have a hotline, y’all! Leave us a question on our voicemail at (828) 333-7181 and we’ll answer it on air.
- Check out the Magic Monday Podcast Listeners facebook page for an active community of fellow travelers on the magic path.
- Goddess Provisions boxes are a great way to treat yourself. If you choose to buy one, use this link to support the show!
TV Clip Mentioned:
TV Show Mentioned:
Oracle Decks Used: