This week, co-hosts Natasha Levinger & Tess Whitehurst talk about the Russian invasion of Ukraine, aggressive anti-trans legislation in Texas, everything happening all the time, the covert, passive-aggressive narcissist, how narcissists express and experience love, performative empathy, evolving reactions to past traumas, the surprising ways in which traumatic programming can permeate your life, “What if…” as a portal, spiritual deprogramming, old patterning is not “who you are”, March used to be the new year, letting go of you need for things to be “just so”, focusing on gratitude to help you center your manifesting, and more.
- Learn more about Natasha’s Inner Child Healing Course and sign up for the waiting list!
- Tess is now offering Feng Shui consultations and Akashic Clearing sessions!
- Please rate and review us on Apple Podcasts! Thanks to those who already have! It really helps spread the word about Magic Monday.
- You can sign up for the Magic Monday newsletter if you want a little extra magic (and Tess & Natasha) in your inbox once a month.
- Natasha has a page on Insight Timer. You can listen to a free chakra clearing meditation, with more meditations coming soon.
- We have a hotline, y’all! Leave us a question on our voicemail at (828) 333-7181 and we’ll answer it on air.
- Check out the Magic Monday Podcast Listeners facebook page for an active community of fellow travelers on the magic path.
- Goddess Provisions boxes are a great way to treat yourself. If you choose to buy one, use this link to support the show!
Other Podcast Mentioned:
TV Show Mentioned:
Natasha’s Meditation Mentioned:
NPR Article About the Trans Bill in Texas:
Oracle Decks Used: