Co-hosts Tess Whitehurst and Natasha Levinger welcome Emma Kathryn, author of “Witch Life.” In this interview, they talk about using magic to help establish a routine, family history of magic, Emma’s journey getting started in witchcraft, melding various global traditions, how emotions can power or contort magic, hot spiritual baths, an empowering approach to tarot, checking your own intuition before google, the practice of sheel casting and more.
In the usual weekly segments, Tess & Natasha cover the importance of having someone to “hold space” for you, letting go of hypervigilance, clearing out generational trauma, using subtlety to avoid spiritual bypassing, the equinox, incoming Aries energy, the benefits of spring cleaning, and more!
- Tess is offering Feng Shui consultations and Akashic Clearing sessions!
- Learn more about Natasha’s Inner Child Healing Course and sign up for the waiting list!
- Please rate and review us on Apple Podcasts! Thanks to those who already have! It really helps spread the word about Magic Monday.
- You can sign up for the Magic Monday newsletter if you want a little extra magic (and Tess & Natasha) in your inbox once a month.
- Natasha has a page on Insight Timer. You can listen to a free chakra clearing meditation, with more meditations coming soon.
- Check out the Magic Monday Podcast Listeners facebook page for an active community of fellow travelers on the magic path.
- Goddess Provisions boxes are a great way to treat yourself. If you choose to buy one, use this link to support the show!
Emma Kathryn’s Website:
Wild Ones Event Featuring Natasha (It’s Free):
Oracle Decks Used: