This week, co-hosts Natasha Levinger & Tess Whitehurst talk about Tess taking Natasha’s Inner Child Healing Course, the difference between logical and emotional sense, how your brain rationalizes away from painful truths, Natasha on the Hello & Goodbye Podcast, this week’s energy of internal awakening, the wisdom of the fool, the boringness of being “perfect”, conflict between your inner and outer worlds, and more.
Natasha’s Inner Child Healing Class will be happening again soon! Get on the waiting list to get access to the free master class on boundaries and an early bird discount when you register for the class.
Also, Tess’s Wisdom Circle: Online School of Magical Arts (formerly the Good Vibe Tribe) is opening for new members soon. You can get a free 30-day trial that includes full access to 15 unique online workshops and weekly online meetings.
- Get Natasha’s Handling A Trigger workbook here.
- Tess is offering Feng Shui consultations and Akashic Clearing sessions!
- Please rate and review us on Apple Podcasts! Thanks to those who already have! It really helps spread the word about Magic Monday.
- You can sign up for the Magic Monday newsletter if you want a little extra magic (and Tess & Natasha) in your inbox once a month.
- Natasha has a page on Insight Timer. You can listen to a free chakra clearing meditation, with more meditations coming soon.
- Check out the Magic Monday Podcast Listeners facebook page for an active community of fellow travelers on the magic path.
- Goddess Provisions boxes are a great way to treat yourself. If you choose to buy one, use this link to support the show!
More Stuff from the Episode You May Want to Check Out:
Oracle Decks Used: