This week, co-hosts Tess Whitehurst & Natasha Levinger talk about the trouble with memory, abandonment issues, the power of sitting with your feelings, Tess’s inner child healing journey so far, “Can you feel that I like you?”, Natasha and electric guitar, misogyny in the music industry, enjoying self-care, fiery energy from last week, identifying the trauma of the pandemic, clarity & cloudiness cycles this week, guest blog from J. Allen Cross on Tess’s site, and more!
Tess’s Wisdom Circle: Online School of Magical Arts (formerly the Good Vibe Tribe) is now open for new members. You can get a free 30-day trial that includes full access to 15 unique online workshops and weekly online meetings.
- Tess is offering Feng Shui consultations and Akashic Clearing sessions!
- Get Natasha’s Handling A Trigger workbook here.
- Please rate and review us on Apple Podcasts! Thanks to those who already have! It really helps spread the word about Magic Monday.
- You can sign up for the Magic Monday newsletter if you want a little extra magic (and Tess & Natasha) in your inbox once a month.
- Natasha has a page on Insight Timer. You can listen to a free chakra clearing meditation, with more meditations coming soon.
- Check out the Magic Monday Podcast Listeners facebook page for an active community of fellow travelers on the magic path.
- Goddess Provisions boxes are a great way to treat yourself. If you choose to buy one, use this link to support the show!
Oracle Decks Used: