This week, co-hosts Natasha Levinger & Tess Whitehurst talk about healing your relationship with social media, questioning your trauma, how parents create your worldview, Star Trek: The Next Generation’s take on narcissistic mothers and intuitive daughters, Natasha being unmoved by the sci-fi genre, how to know when you’re connecting to spirit, validating your intuition, how to use a red light for skin care, what is the Akashic Record, invalidating energy this week and how to deal with it, shining the light of your unique self, and more!
If you like reading and you like Natasha, do yerself a favor and get on Natasha’s mailing list today.
Also, if you like reading and you like people that Tess likes, go read her blog which now features gets spots from the likes of J. Allen Cross.
And don’t forget…
- Get Natasha’s Handling A Trigger workbook here.
- Tess is offering Feng Shui consultations and Akashic Clearing sessions!
- Please rate and review us on Apple Podcasts! Thanks to those who already have! It really helps spread the word about Magic Monday.
- You can sign up for the Magic Monday newsletter if you want a little extra magic (and Tess & Natasha) in your inbox once a month.
- Natasha has a page on Insight Timer. You can listen to a free chakra clearing meditation, with more meditations coming soon.
- Check out the Magic Monday Podcast Listeners facebook page for an active community of fellow travelers on the magic path.
- Goddess Provisions boxes are a great way to treat yourself. If you choose to buy one, use this link to support the show!
Star Trek The Next Generation Episode Mentioned:
Tess’s Red Light Mask:
Oracle Decks Used:
Leave a Reply