Co-hosts Natasha Levinger & Tess Whitehurst talk about the nourishment provided by the seasons, earth as a metaphor for life, the unknowability of the universe, the interconnectedness of doing ancestral healing, looking back to see how far you’ve come, the impossibility of being liked by everyone, how trauma couples experiences and emotions, skewing information through the lens of our trauma, guidance and insight charts for a loved one, how to get rid of a generational curse, what to do when troubles feel insurmountable, claiming who you really are, Beltane this week, what would you do if you couldn’t fail, finding your motivation, and more!
Tess is doing feng shui consultations over zoom! So you can benefit from her insights and wisdom regardless of your geographical location.
If you want to have a session with Natasha to connect with a loved one who has passed or just to work on something in your own life, you can book a session on highestlighthealing.com.
- Sign up for Natasha’s newsletter! You’ll get free audio guided meditations, plus regular energy and self-help messages from Natasha & her guides.
- Go check out all the bounty Tess’s blog has to offer, including posts from exciting guests like J. Allen Cross!
- Please rate and review us on Apple Podcasts! Thanks to those who already have! It really helps spread the word about Magic Monday.
- You can sign up for the Magic Monday newsletter if you want a little extra magic (and Tess & Natasha) in your inbox once a month.
- Natasha has a page on Insight Timer. You can listen to a free chakra clearing meditation, with more meditations coming soon.
- Check out the Magic Monday Podcast Listeners facebook page for an active community of fellow travelers on the magic path.
- Goddess Provisions boxes are a great way to treat yourself. If you choose to buy one, use this link to support the show!
Other Episode/Guest Mentioned:
Episode 129: Special Guest: Ingrid Clayton, PhD
Blog Post Mentioned:
Jinxing, Hexing, and Cursing: Everything You Need to Know
Oracle Decks Used:
Leave a Reply