Co-hosts Tess Whitehurst & Natasha Levinger welcome special guests Cairelle Crow & Laura Louella, co-editors of Brigid’s Light: Tending the Ancestral Flame of the Beloved Celtic Goddess and co-foundresses of Sanctuary of Brigid. They talk about who Brigid is, what is known (and not known) about her, Brigid as maiden/mother/crone, her role as the “calm the f*ck down” goddess, the global spread of Brigid, how to start working with Brigid, flamekeeping and more.
In the usual weekly segments, Tess & Natasha talk about ASMR videos, eargasms, the angelic energy of hiking in the Rockies, a broader view of purpose in one’s life, decompressing after leaving California, slowing down and taking a breath, letting go of knowing, being cut off from the wisdom of your body, working with plants an more!
- Tess is doing feng shui consultations over zoom! So you can benefit from her insights and wisdom, regardless of your geographical location.
- If you want to have a session with Natasha to connect with a loved one who has passed or just to work on something in your own life, you can book a session on highestlighthealing.com.
- Please rate and review us on Apple Podcasts! Thanks to those who already have! It really helps spread the word about Magic Monday.
- You can sign up for the Magic Monday newsletter if you want a little extra magic (and Tess & Natasha) in your inbox once a month.
- Natasha has a page on Insight Timer. You can listen to a free chakra clearing meditation, with more meditations coming soon.
- Check out the Magic Monday Podcast Listeners facebook page for an active community of fellow travelers on the magic path.
- Goddess Provisions boxes are a great way to treat yourself. If you choose to buy one, use this link to support the show!
Cairelle and Laura’s Info:
Leave a Reply