This week, co-hosts Tess Whitehurst & Natasha Levinger talk about feeling very raw, embracing the “negative” parts of yourself, Natasha compares herself to Jesus, doing shadow work during eclipse season, fighting your own feelings, finding empowerment through appropriate anger, reconciling differences in information on metaphysical topics, using a pendulum for online dating apps, reactivating magical gifts from a past life, using joy as a means to progress your goals, self-compassion in moments of suffering, and more!
- Tess is doing feng shui consultations over zoom! So you can benefit from her insights and wisdom, regardless of your geographical location.
- If you want to have a session with Natasha to connect with a loved one who has passed or just to work on something in your own life, you can book a session on highestlighthealing.com.
- Please rate and review us on Apple Podcasts! Thanks to those who already have! It really helps spread the word about Magic Monday.
- You can sign up for the Magic Monday newsletter if you want a little extra magic (and Tess & Natasha) in your inbox once a month.
- Check out the Magic Monday Podcast Listeners facebook page for an active community of fellow travelers on the magic path.
- Goddess Provisions boxes are a great way to treat yourself. If you choose to buy one, use this link to support the show!
The Untethered Soul: The Journey Beyond Yourself by Michael Singer
Encyclopedia of Bach Flower Therapy by Mechthild Scheffer
Self Compassion: The Proven Power of Being Kind to Yourself by Kristin Neff
Online Class Mentioned:
Podcast Episodes Mentioned:
TV Shows Mentioned:
Oracle Decks Used: