Co-hosts Natasha Levinger & Tess Whitehurst are excited to welcome Kate Good, human design reader and specialist to talk about the role of purpose in one’s life. In the interview they discuss the basic concepts behind human design, how everything you do is already suffused with purpose, gaining awareness by recognizing patterns, the trouble with the “am I fixed yet?” dynamic, the mystical roots of human design, your “inner GPS”, learning from both success and failure, starting from a point of self-acceptance and more.
In the usual weekly segments, Natasha & Tess talk bout Mercury retrograde, being at war with the present moment, gratitude in the face of narcissistic rage, heart activation this week and energy moving forward, enjoying where you are without attaching to the outcome, learning about yourself by learning about your circumstances, allowing yourself to be where you are, surrendering to the sweetness of this moment, working with ancestors, and more!
- Tess is doing feng shui consultations over zoom! So you can benefit from her insights and wisdom, regardless of your geographical location.
- If you want to have a session with Natasha to connect with a loved one who has passed or just to work on something in your own life, you can book a session on highestlighthealing.com.
- Please rate and review us on Apple Podcasts! Thanks to those who already have! It really helps spread the word about Magic Monday.
- You can sign up for the Magic Monday newsletter if you want a little extra magic (and Tess & Natasha) in your inbox once a month.
- Check out the Magic Monday Podcast Listeners facebook page for an active community of fellow travelers on the magic path.
- Goddess Provisions boxes are a great way to treat yourself. If you choose to buy one, use this link to support the show!
Tess’s Mercury Retrograde Challenge:
Oracle Decks Used: