Co-hosts Tess Whitehurst & Natasha Levinger are happy to welcome Victoria “Vix” Maxwell, author of “Witch, Please: Empowerment and Enlightenment for the Modern Mystic” and the YA triology The Santolsa Saga. In the interview, they discuss 80s movies as a barometer for social change, how Vix discovered and embraced her witchiness, feeling empowered by the idea of a coven, her journey through born-again christianity, the lack of female presence in christianity, finding the magic already within yourself, connecting to your spirit guides, dismissing information as “imagination”, Jesus in a hoodie, help from angels in the physical world, and more!
In the usual weekly segments, Tess & Natasha also cover Natasha’s increased clairvoyance during her recent illness, a vision of ancestral healing, numbing through spending, healing by facing pain, hallucinogen therapy, invigoration and evaluation, friendship magic, and more!
- Tess is offering akashic healings and feng shui consultations!
- Natasha has new healing sessions available. Learn more here.
- Please rate and review us on Apple Podcasts! Thanks to those who already have! It really helps spread the word about Magic Monday
- You can sign up for the Magic Monday newsletter if you want a little extra magic (and Tess & Natasha) in your inbox once a month.
- Natasha has a page on Insight Timer. You can listen to a free chakra clearing meditation, with more meditations coming soon.
- We have a hotline, y’all! Leave us a question on our voicemail at (828) 333-7181 and we’ll answer it on air.
- Check out the Magic Monday Podcast Listeners facebook page for an active community of fellow travelers on the magic path.
- Goddess Provisions boxes are a great way to treat yourself. If you choose to buy one, use this link to support the show!
Oracle Decks Used: