Hosts Tess Whitehurst & Natasha Levinger examine a whole gaggle of topics including using physicality to shake things up, astrological cusps, shadow expression of your sign, releasing old energetic habits, prosperity spells and more!
Also, Tess has some deep takes on the lessons to be gleaned from the Bill Murray/Andy McDowell classic, Groundhog Day.
And now a message from Plug Central:
- You’ve only got two more days to take advantage of Natasha’s special on energy readings/healings.
- Tess’s latest book, Unicorn Magic, is available now. She also has a load of other books you’d probably run into if you were walking up your alley.
- Thanks for all the reviews and good ratings on Apple Podcasts! We notice and appreciate them all. If you haven’t already, consider leaving us one. It really helps get the word out about the podcast.
- Visit our facebook page for Magic Monday listeners and find a safe and friendly place to talk about all things new age.
- Treat yourself and support the podcast at the same time by following this link and making a purchase at Goddess Provisions. All their boxes are cruelty free and environmentally friendly on top of containing 5-7 full-size products to help your body and soul.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some of the links listed below are “affiliate links.” When you click on an affiliate link and make qualifying purchases on Amazon.com and other websites, we may receive a commission. For more information, please refer to our Disclosure statement.
Notes related to this episode:
Herbal Remedy Mentioned:
Gift Ideas Offered:
Oracle Decks Used: