Like many of you, we are sending lots of light and love to those humans and animals suffering through the Australian bushfires. Here is a great list of reputable places you can offer more tangible help (via CBS News).
This week, your hosts Natasha Levinger & Tess Whitehurst traverse a varied landscape of magical, energetic, self-help and astrological topics including: pulling your future into your present, having fun with shadow work, throwing stuff into your house, alcohol-free magic, maintaining romantic relationships and more!
Plus, if this is Ron then we don’t wanna be right.
- Tess’s latest book, Unicorn Magic, is available wherever you buy books! If you’ve already bought and loved it, consider leaving a review
- Sign up for Natasha’s monthly newsletter at Highest Light Healing. You’ll get a guided chakra-clearing meditation when you do.
- Please rate and/or review us on Apple Podcasts. And thank you to those who already have!
- Goddess Provisions is a great way to bring some high-quality, sustainably sourced new age self-care into your life and support Magic Monday while you do it! Just use our link when you make a purchase.
- Join the conversations happening on our Magic Monday Podcast Listeners facebook group. Find some community, share your opinion, and see what other new agers are talking about.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some of the links listed below are “affiliate links.” When you click on an affiliate link and make qualifying purchases on Amazon.com and other websites, we may receive a commission. For more information, please refer to our Disclosure statement.
Notes related to this episode: