Co-hosts Natasha Levinger & Tess Whitehurst want to offer a sincere and deep thank you to all of the essential workers of every stripe on the front lines of the fight against the spread of the novel coronavirus: the nurses, doctors and healthcare workers, the janitors, transit workers, police and firefighters, postal workers, grocery store workers, truckers, delivery drivers and all the others doing their jobs during this time.
This week, Natasha & Tess cover topics like building your own internal safe haven, what to do if your house isn’t conducive to feng shui, navigating cohabitation between introverts and extroverts, communicating with pets and magic for the full moon (pink moon!) in Libra.
Finally, this Thursday April 9 @ 8pm ET, Natasha will be leading a Zoom meetup called Owning Your Power. Learn how to live with and experience your feelings during these tumultuous times instead of merely being victim to them. You’ll come away with tools you can use right away to bring yourself back to your own internal safe haven. More info at highestlighthealing.com/owning-your-energy.
And, of course…
- Did you know Magic Monday has its own monthly newsletter? Get magical and self-healing insights from Tess and Natasha, including content you won’t find in the show! Sign up here.
- If you love Magic Monday, help spread the word by rating and reviewing us on Apple Podcasts (or your favorite platform). The more positive reviews we have, the easier it is for new people to find us. Thanks!
- Visit Tess’s website (tesswhitehurst.com) for books, videos, classes and even a magical school!
- Head to Natasha’s site (highestlighthealing.com) to sign up for her newsletter or book an energy reading & healing session.
- For those of you looking for a way to treat yourself at this time, Goddess Provisionsprovides one-time and monthly subscription boxes full of ethically sourced, cruetly-free and vegan- and eco-friendly new age items. Plus, if you use our link when you make a purchase, you’ll help support the podcast at the same time.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some of the links listed below are “affiliate links.” When you click on an affiliate link and make qualifying purchases on Amazon.com and other websites, we may receive a commission. For more information, please refer to our Disclosure statement.
Notes related to this episode: