Co-hosts Tess Whitehurst & Natasha Levinger celebrate one full year of Magic Monday episodes! To celebrate, Goddess Provisions is giving us two packs to give away to listeners! See our instagram for more details.
Tess & Natasha also talk about coping with a loss of routine, vivid dreams, collective trauma, processing past lives even if you don’t know they happened, and visioning what we want for a better world.
Also, feel free to spread the word of Natasha’s bold suggestion that all days be renamed Blurgishday.
And, as always:
- You can sign up for the Magic Monday newsletter if you want a little extra magic (and Tess & Natasha) in your inbox once a month.
- If you love Magic Monday, help spread the word by rating and reviewing us on Apple Podcasts (or your favorite platform). The more positive reviews we have, the easier it is for new people to find us. Thanks!
- Visit Natasha’s site (highestlighthealing.com) to sign up for her newsletter or book an energy reading & healing session.
- Get yourself over to Tess’s website (tesswhitehurst.com) for books, videos, classes and even a magical school!
- For those of you looking for a way to treat yourself at this time, Goddess Provisions provides one-time and monthly subscription boxes full of ethically sourced, cruetly-free and vegan- and eco-friendly new age items. Plus, if you use our link when you make a purchase, you’ll help support the podcast at the same time.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some of the links listed below are “affiliate links.” When you click on an affiliate link and make qualifying purchases on Amazon.com and other websites, we may receive a commission. For more information, please refer to our Disclosure statement.
Notes related to this episode:
Spiritual teachers mentioned:
Tess’s free weekly group meditation:
Oracle decks used: