This week co-hosts Natasha Levinger & Tess Whitehurst wend their way through topics as widely dispersed as a brief history of fairies, the standard of love to which all other love aspires, feature of failure, meditating when you can’t visualize, creating more space within, working Taurus magic for the world, and more!
Plus: Natasha is offering an email course sharing 11 spiritual tools in 11 emails. The course provides short but powerful activities to help you navigate challenging times. Head over to highestlighthealing.com/11-for-11 to learn more or sign up.
- You can sign up for the Magic Monday newsletter if you want a little extra magic (and Tess & Natasha) in your inbox once a month.
- If you love Magic Monday, help spread the word by rating and reviewing us on Apple Podcasts (or your favorite platform). The more positive reviews we have, the easier it is for new people to find us. And a true & genuine thanks to those who already have!
- Tess’s website (tesswhitehurst.com) has all kinds of content and books to help you lead a more magical life. Including her Your Most Magical Year Yet 2020 planner!
- For those of you looking for a way to treat yourself at this time, Goddess Provisions provides one-time and monthly subscription boxes full of ethically sourced, cruetly-free and vegan- and eco-friendly new age items. Plus, if you use our link when you make a purchase, you’ll help support the podcast at the same time.
- Visit Natasha’s site (highestlighthealing.com) to sign up for her newsletter or book an energy reading & healing session.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some of the links listed below are “affiliate links.” When you click on an affiliate link and make qualifying purchases on Amazon.com and other websites, we may receive a commission. For more information, please refer to our Disclosure statement.
Notes related to this episode: