This week your hosts Natasha Levinger & Tess Whitehurst examine a raft of subjects from global energy, dealing with difficult masculine energy, the convergence of the angelic and flower realms, moving your body for its own sake, the difference between claircognizance and channeling, and the benefits of projecting yourself onto those you idolize.
Plus, get in on the ground floor of what a hashtag that is sure to be sweeping the nation: #NoFaintsies
- You can sign up for the Magic Monday newsletter if you want a little extra magic (and Tess & Natasha) in your inbox once a month. The next one goes out Thursday!
- If you love Magic Monday, help spread the word by rating and reviewing us on Apple Podcasts (or your favorite platform). The more positive reviews we have, the easier it is for new people to find us. And a true & genuine thanks to those who already have!
- In addition to everything you can get in the Good Vibe Tribe, Tess is currently conducting Harmony Happy Hour each Friday, a free group meditation on Zoom.
- Natasha’s email course 11 Spiritual Tools will provide you with quick, easily deployed techniques to navigate any difficult time, including the one we’re in now. Check it out at highestlighthealing.com.
- For those of you looking for a way to treat yourself at this time, Goddess Provisions provides one-time and monthly subscription boxes full of ethically sourced, cruetly-free and vegan- and eco-friendly new age items. Plus, if you use our link when you make a purchase, you’ll help support the podcast at the same time.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some of the links listed below are “affiliate links.” When you click on an affiliate link and make qualifying purchases on Amazon.com and other websites, we may receive a commission. For more information, please refer to our Disclosure statement.
Notes related to this episode:
Video clip mentioned: