This week, hosts Tess Whitehurst & Natasha Levinger cover everything from using your giving to inspire more giving, panic attacks and energy work, angelic protection, resistance to growth manifesting as fogginess, how improv comedy can help your own growth and purple froth!
Plus, they tackle the hard-hitting science questions like: What do you call a machine that sucks things up? Can you use such a machine on fog? Listen to find out!
- May 21 Natasha will host (along with Cassie Coleman from Heart Song Tarot) an online class on embodying personal power this Gemini season! Head over to highestlighthealing.com/gemini-season to learn more and sign up.
- Learn all about Tess’s online magical community and learning hub called The Good Vibe Tribe. There’s so much on offer to help you grow in your spiritual and magical practice.
- Please rate and review us on Apple Podcasts! Thanks to those who have and those who are about to (gentle nudge). It really helps us get the word out about the podcast.
- For those of you looking for a way to treat yourself at this time, Goddess Provisions provides one-time and monthly subscription boxes full of ethically sourced, cruetly-free and vegan- and eco-friendly new age items. Plus, if you use our link when you make a purchase, you’ll help support the podcast at the same time.
- You just missed this month’s Magic Monday newsletter, but it’s not too late to sign up for next month!
Affiliate Disclosure: Some of the links listed below are “affiliate links.” When you click on an affiliate link and make qualifying purchases on Amazon.com and other websites, we may receive a commission. For more information, please refer to our Disclosure statement.
Notes related to this episode: