Co-hosts Natasha Levinger & Tess Whitehurst are so happy to be joined again by astrologer Britten LaRue to discuss what we can expect and learn from Venus, Jupiter and Saturn all in retrograde simultaneously. She reminds us that everything in astrology is both personal and collective and how both lenses can help us approach the events in our lives.
They also discuss finding lessons in adversity, helping children drawn energetic boundaries, the importance of rest, embracing “who am I to…” moments, magic for coping with uncomfortable emotions and more!
Plus, find out how to transform both death AND your finances!
- Please rate and review us on Apple Podcasts! Thanks to those who have and those who are about to (gentle nudge). It really helps us get the word out about the podcast.
- Learn all about Tess’s online magical community and learning hub called The Good Vibe Tribe. There’s so much on offer to help you grow in your spiritual and magical practice.
- Natasha’s email course 11 Spiritual Tools will provide you with quick, easily deployed techniques to navigate any difficult time, including the one we’re in now. Check it out at highestlighthealing.com.
- For those of you looking for a way to treat yourself at this time, Goddess Provisions provides one-time and monthly subscription boxes full of ethically sourced, cruetly-free and vegan- and eco-friendly new age items. Plus, if you use our link when you make a purchase, you’ll help support the podcast at the same time.
- You can sign up for the Magic Monday newsletter if you want a little extra magic (and Tess & Natasha) in your inbox once a month.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some of the links listed below are “affiliate links.” When you click on an affiliate link and make qualifying purchases on Amazon.com and other websites, we may receive a commission. For more information, please refer to our Disclosure statement.
Notes related to this episode:
Astrology Websites Mentioned:
TV Shows Mentioned: