Hosts Natasha Levinger & Tess Whitehurst are thrilled to bring you their interview with Cassie Coleman of Heartsong Tarot. Cassie brings a body-based, in-the-moment approach to her tarot readings, informed by her recently completed studies to become a therapist.
Tess & Natasha also dive into the messy but important work of confronting racism, both in ourselves and society. And if that’s not enough, they also discuss the duality of earthly existence, envisioning a new world, recognizing your needs without acting on them, de-energizing past relationships and magic for the full moon in Sagittarius.
- The Good Vibe Tribe Online School of Magical Arts will soon be taking new members again! Head over to Tess’s site to read all about it and find out when you can join.
- Head over to highestlighthealing.com to see the myriad offerings Natasha has available. Subscribe to the newsletter and get access to a free meditation library, sing up for an e-course, book a reading, and more.
- Please rate and review us on Apple Podcasts! Thanks to those who have and those who are about to (gentle nudge). It really helps us get the word out about the podcast.
- For those of you looking for a way to treat yourself at this time, Goddess Provisions provides one-time and monthly subscription boxes full of ethically sourced, cruetly-free and vegan- and eco-friendly new age items. Plus, if you use our link when you make a purchase, you’ll help support the podcast at the same time.
- You can sign up for the Magic Monday newsletter if you want a little extra magic (and Tess & Natasha) in your inbox once a month.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some of the links listed below are “affiliate links.” When you click on an affiliate link and make qualifying purchases on Amazon.com and other websites, we may receive a commission. For more information, please refer to our Disclosure statement.
Cassie’s Instagram Page: