Co-hosts Tess Whitehurst & Natasha Levinger could not be happier to welcome back friend of the pod’ Tanya Carroll Richardson. They talk about her latest book, “Are You an Earth Angel?“, what it means to be an earth angel, self-care for hypersensitive individuals, anticipatory anxiety and more.
There are also all the usual segments, where Natasha & Tess cover topics including centering discomfort in confronting your own relationship to institutional racism, nourishing yourself better, and the importance & relevance of a cultivating a meditative practice.
And of course…
- Visit highestlighthealing.com to see the variety of offerings Natasha has available. Subscribe to the newsletter and get access to a free meditation library, sign up for an e-course, book a reading, and more.
- The Good Vibe Tribe Online School of Magical Arts will soon be taking new members again! Head over to Tess’s site to read all about it and find out when you can join.
- Please rate and review us on Apple Podcasts! Thanks to those who have and those who are about to (gentle nudge). It really helps us get the word out about the podcast.
- For those of you looking for a way to treat yourself at this time, Goddess Provisions provides one-time and monthly subscription boxes full of ethically sourced, cruetly-free and vegan- and eco-friendly new age items. Plus, if you use our link when you make a purchase, you’ll help support the podcast at the same time.
- You can sign up for the Magic Monday newsletter if you want a little extra magic (and Tess & Natasha) in your inbox once a month.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some of the links listed below are “affiliate links.” When you click on an affiliate link and make qualifying purchases on Amazon.com and other websites, we may receive a commission. For more information, please refer to our Disclosure statement.
Where you can find Tanya Carroll Richardson:
Tanya’s Books Mentioned:
Other Books Mentioned:
Guided Meditation Mentioned:
Oracle Decks Used: