This week co-hosts Tess Whitehurst & Natasha Levinger sift through another heap of subjects, ranging from how not to twist your tarot readings to hear what you want to, energetic connections with others across time and space, helping people who don’t want help, radical self kindness, co-dependency as a fear of your own power, magic rituals to regain your own power and more!
Plus, in case you didn’t know, the American education system is a tool for white supremacy culture.
- Visit highestlighthealing.com to see the variety of offerings Natasha has available, including the e-course 11 Spiritual Tools in 11 Emails.
- The Good Vibe Tribe Online School of Magical Arts will open for new memberships starting June 24th! Head over to Tess’s site to read all about it and the free masterclass she’ll be offering the same day.
- Please rate and review us on Apple Podcasts! Thanks to those who have and those who are about to (gentle nudge). It really helps us get the word out about the podcast.
- For those of you looking for a way to treat yourself at this time, Goddess Provisions provides one-time and monthly subscription boxes full of ethically sourced, cruetly-free and vegan- and eco-friendly new age items. Plus, if you use our link when you make a purchase, you’ll help support the podcast at the same time.
- You can sign up for the Magic Monday newsletter if you want a little extra magic (and Tess & Natasha) in your inbox once a month.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some of the links listed below are “affiliate links.” When you click on an affiliate link and make qualifying purchases on Amazon.com and other websites, we may receive a commission. For more information, please refer to our Disclosure statement.