In this episode, your hosts Natasha Levinger & Tess Whitehurst cover a bevy of topics from compassionate and respectful disagreement, sending love to difficult people, co-dependency as a parent wound, getting your worth from other people, using your body to call your energy back to yourself, and more!
Plus: we have a hotline, y’all! You can leave us question by calling (828) 333-7181 and we’ll answer it in the next possible episode. Oh, we’ll also accept praise. Question or praise.
Hot tip: the pagan holiday of Lughnasadh is also sometimes called Lammas, but it is not to be confused with 90’s television bad boy Lorenzo Lamas. They’re different.
- Tess is doing a class called Feng Shui for Magical People! It’s happening online on August 19th at 8pm ET. Sign up today!
- Head over to Highest Light Healing to book a reading with Natasha, sign up for her monthly newsletter or learn about the variety of ways to work with her.
- Please rate and review us on Apple Podcasts! Thanks to those who have and those who are about to (gentle nudge). It really helps us get the word out about the podcast.
- Check out the Magic Monday Podcast Listeners facebook page for an active community of fellow travelers on the magic path.
- You can sign up for the Magic Monday newsletter if you want a little extra magic (and Tess & Natasha) in your inbox once a month.
Affiliate Disclosure: Some of the links listed below are “affiliate links.” When you click on an affiliate link and make qualifying purchases on Amazon.com and other websites, we may receive a commission. For more information, please refer to our Disclosure statement.
Oracle Decks Used: