Your hosts Tess Whitehurst & Natasha Levinger are so excited to welcome special guest Paige Vanderbeck, author of Green Witchcraft, and The Grimoire Journal and host of the Fat Feminist Witch podcast. Paige shares her lifelong love of plants, how witchcraft connects with the natural world, the importance of body positivity, and more.
Plus, Tess & Natasha bring you all your favorite weekly segments, covering topics like trusting your intuition to communicate with those who have passed, connecting to the world around you, being open to your own inherent worthiness, harvest moon magic, and so much more!
This Thursday, join Natasha for another Energy Tune-up on Zoom! The topic this time is Cutting Cords and Lifting the Veil of Unworthiness. She’ll lead you through two different meditations and talk through questions people may have. Learn more here!
Before that, on Wednesday at 7pm ET, Natsaha & Tess host another Cocktail Power Hour! Join them for a lively discussion of this week’s theme and enjoy a libation, with or without alcohol!
Oh, but also:
- Also on Oct. 1, Tess will re-open the doors for enrollment to her Good Vibes Tribe Online School of Magical Arts! Learn more on tesswhitehurst.com
- Please rate and review us on Apple Podcasts! Thanks to those who already have! It really helps us get the word out about the podcast.
- We have a hotline! Leave us a question on our voicemail at (828) 333-7181 and we’ll answer it on air.
- Check out the Magic Monday Podcast Listeners facebook page for an active community of fellow travelers on the magic path.
- You can sign up for the Magic Monday newsletter if you want a little extra magic (and Tess & Natasha) in your inbox once a month.
Other Books Mentioned:
Oracle Decks Used: