This week, co-hosts Natasha Levinger & Tess Whitehurst shepherd us through the verdant conversational hillsides, covering topics such as your inherent worth, what happens when we deflect compliments, the biological and energetic rhythms of a day, healing in the presence of the source of your wound, creating structure, showing up for yourself and even more!
Plus, Natasha had definite feelings about her pickleball compatriots. But WHAT FEELINGS!?!?
You have two more days to join Tess’s Good Vibe Tribe Online School of Magical Arts before registration closes again. The Good Vibe Tribe offers you access to countless videos, a weekly live zoom meet up and community with a funny, smart, engaged group of fellow magic seekers and practitioners. Learn more on tesswhitehurst.com
And, lest we forget:
- At highestlighthealing.com, you can sign up for Natasha’s monthly email newsletter, take advantage of any of her myriad online class offerings, or book a session with her. Go check it out!
- Please rate and review us on Apple Podcasts! Thanks to those who already have! It really helps us get the word out about the podcast.
- We have a hotline! Leave us a question on our voicemail at (828) 333-7181 and we’ll answer it on air.
- You can sign up for the Magic Monday newsletter if you want a little extra magic (and Tess & Natasha) in your inbox once a month.
- Check out the Magic Monday Podcast Listeners facebook page for an active community of fellow travelers on the magic path.
Free Guided Meditations Mentioned:
Oracle Decks Used: