Spiritual Astrologer Miss Renée (misreneehealing on Facebook & Instagram) joins hosts Tess Whitehurst & Natasha Levinger to help talk about race and the new age/spiritual community. They touch on performative allyship, the white privilege of being able to check out, self-care for enduring through long-term struggle, what it means to show-up as an ally, avoiding exploitation of indigenous spiritual practices (hint: credit & center), the emptiness of spiritual practice without racial justice, white silence and white-centrism in the spiritual community, the astrology of this turbulent time and so…much…more.
Tess & Natasha also talk about the power of daily ritual, remembering you’re a “good kitty”, connecting to the elementals of nature, the thinness of the veil between worlds at this time of year and (you guessed it) even more.
Plus! Tess has a new e-book called Little Guide to Love Magic available on amazon now! And Natasha is doing another Energy Tune-up live this Thursday Oct. 15 @ 6pm ET!
And don’t forget:
- Join the waiting list for our first manifestation class co-taught by Natasha & Tess. Head over to magicmondaypodcast.com to learn more!
- Please rate and review us on Apple Podcasts! Thanks to those who already have! It really helps us get the word out about the podcast.
- We have a hotline! Leave us a question on our voicemail at (828) 333-7181 and we’ll answer it on air.
- You can sign up for the Magic Monday newsletter if you want a little extra magic (and Tess & Natasha) in your inbox once a month.
- Check out the Magic Monday Podcast Listeners facebook page for an active community of fellow travelers on the magic path.
Where to Find Miss Renée:
Oracle Decks Used: